DLTK's Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales
Goldilocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and easy cut and paste craft that children can make using a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version. Give the kids the chance to be creative and let them use their favorite tools -- colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints.
Whatever inspires them today.
- Carefully cut out the craft templates. This may require some adult assistance for some of the tougher pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the thin rectangle at about the center as a belt.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the bowl of porridge into the hands (OPTIONAL)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of this story