DLTK's Educational Activities
Rat Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet
paper roll to make it three dimensional -- fun for young
children to make and play with.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue on the paws
- Glue the cheese into one of the
- Close the template window after
printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if
you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE,
PRINTER SETUP in
Printable version of this story