DLTK's Educational Activities
Farmer Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll to make it three dimensional -- fun for young children to make and play with.
- a toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version. Give the kids the chance to be creative and let them use their favorite tools -- colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints. Whatever inspires them today.
- Carefully cut out the craft templates. This may require some adult assistance for some of the tougher pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the overalls.
- Glue on the arms, legs and head.
- Glue the hat onto the head and the pitchfork into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after
printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).