DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Robber Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and simple cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper
roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
I made this fellow with the Bremen Town Musicians fairy tale in mind...
there are a number of Fairy Tales and Children's Stories that include a
robber or thief. I tried to make him a "not too scary" looking bad
Police TP roll craft to go with him!
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Bend foot tabs and glue to the underside of the tp roll.
- Glue the loot bag onto the bottom by the feet or into the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most
Printable version of this story