Egg Carton Lamb Craft
These are very simple little lambs for young kids to make.
- cotton balls
- black construction paper
- styrofoam egg carton
- fold a small piece of black construction paper and cut out an ear shapes (basically just a U). The fact that you folded first will give you two matching ears
- cut out one of the cups from the styrofoam egg carton.
- glue two or three cotton balls onto the cup.
- glue on the black ears
- OPTIONAL: you can also cut out small black eyes and a triangle nose, but for really young kids, these pieces will be too fussy for them to work with.
- These lambs look really cute gathered around the bo peep toilet paper roll craft