Little Bo Peep Craft
by Leanne Guenther
Materials you will need for the Little Bo Peep are a toilet paper roll, printer, glue, scissors, something to colour with and a piece of paper (I
prefer construction paper).
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version. Give the kids the chance to be creative and let them use their favorite tools -- colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints.
Whatever inspires them today.
- Carefully cut out the craft templates. This may require some adult assistance for some of the tougher pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the apron over top of the rectangle.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the staff into one of the hands (you might want to mount it on thin
cardboard first to make it a bit sturdier.
- Glue the sheep by her feet
- OPTIONAL: make some of the egg carton lambs
and gather them around bo peep.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of this instruction page