Little Bo Peep Craft
Materials you will need for the Little Bo Peep are a toilet paper roll, printer, glue, scissors, something to colour with and a piece of paper (I
prefer construction paper).
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces if using the B&W version. Give the kids the chance to be creative and let them use their favorite tools -- colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints.
Whatever inspires them today.
- Carefully cut out the craft templates. This may require some adult assistance for some of the tougher pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue on the apron over top of the rectangle.
- Glue on the arms and the head.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the toilet paper roll, bending the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the staff into one of the hands (you might want to mount it on thin
cardboard first to make it a bit sturdier.
- Glue the sheep by her feet
- OPTIONAL: make some of the egg carton lambs and gather them around bo peep.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).