Tooth Fairy Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple color, cut and paste craft that children can make using a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional
effect. My kids love making and displaying them,
playing with them, using them as bowling pins *laugh* and
covering the bottom of the TP roll to make a little
- a toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
You can also decorate with bits of lace and ribbon as desired.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the mouth, arms, shoes and wand.
- Glue the hearts to the rectangle to decorate.
- Close the template window
after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).