Tooth Fairy Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a
toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional
effect. My kids love making and displaying them,
playing with them, using them as bowling pins *laugh* and
covering the bottom of the TP roll to make a little
- a toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
You can also decorate with bits of lace and ribbon as desired.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the mouth, arms, shoes and wand.
- Glue the hearts to the rectangle to decorate.
- Close the template window
after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero
if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE
SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Main Template (color)
Wings Template (color)
Print friendly version of these instructions