Mr. Worry Paper Craft
Roger Hargreaves is the author of a terrific series of books known as the Mr.
Men and Little Miss books. The books
are inexpensive to purchase and fun to read!
- something to color with (crayons, paint, markers, etc)
- print template of choice.
- cut out the template pieces. This may require adult
assistance. If you have a beginning user of scissors, let them cut
out the easy (large) pieces (like the body) while you cut out the harder
ones (arms and legs).
- glue the pieces together.
- Glue the nose onto the face
- Glue the arms onto the body
- Glue the legs onto the body
- If you get stuck, use the small image at the top of this page to
give you an idea of how it goes together or print out the Mr.
Men / Little Miss poster to provide inspiration.
- If you are working with a large group of children, you may wish to
pre-make an example of the completed project to display during craft time.
- Close the template window after
printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if
you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE,
PRINTER SETUP in
Print friendly version of these instructions