"home-made" bookmarks for a special reading companion.
To add that extra bit of motivation, print out
a bookmark for your child, your friend or yourself as a reward for reading a certain
number of stories.
- paper, printer, scissors and glue
- crayons or something else to color with (for b&w print
- Click on the link of your choice (below) to print the
template. Color as appropriate.
- Cut the bookmark out (one big rectangle) and fold in half
(left to right) along the center line.
- Glue so it stays folded together.
- OPTIONAL: cover with clear contact paper so it lasts
longer (you could also put a piece of cardboard in the center before gluing for a sturdier
- OPTIONAL: Poke a hole in the top of the bookmark and
tie a string/wool through as a tassle.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
Print friendly version of these instructions