DLTK's Educational Activities
Kindergarten/Grade One Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Craft
A simple cut and paste craft for young children.
Materials required: printer, paper, scissors, glue, something to
color with, construction paper or cardstock in various colors, cut into 2
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the trunk onto a background piece of paper (blue or white
construction paper work well).
- Glue the leaves onto the trunk.
- Glue the coconuts onto the leaves.
- cut construction paper into 2 inch squares (the measurements don't have to
be exact). Give the children squares and have them print letters on them.
- Glue the letters to the tree.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions