DLTK's Crafts for
Queen of Hearts Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland is a simple
color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a
base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a tp roll,
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice -- template 2 is optional
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- If using template 2 (the skirt), form it into a cone and slide
it over the toilet paper roll at this time. You can use a bit of
glue around the "belt area" to hold it on, but I usually just let it
sit on loosely.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the crown onto the top of the head.
- Glue the hearts onto the front of the dress.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs
to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the sceptre into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Template 2 (optional)
Print friendly version of these instructions