DLTK's Crafts for
White Rabbit Paper Craft
This simple cut and paste craft allows children to make their
own Queen of Hearts paper doll.
something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the paper craft -- if you use the order below, things will
overlap properly (it isn't the end of the world if you do it in a different
- head onto the neck
- hearts shirt onto the body
- neck onto the body/shirt
- feet onto the body
- arms onto the body
- tail onto the body
- pocket watch into one of the hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions