DLTK's Crafts for
Alice in Wonderland's
Mad Hatter Paper Craft
by Leanne Guenther
This simple cut and paste craft allows children to make their
own Mad Hatter paper doll. He's my favourite character from
Alice in Wonderland.
something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out. (you don't need to
cut out template 1 -- you can leave it as a sheet of paper and glue all the
pieces to it)
- Assemble the paper craft -- if you use the order below, things will
overlap properly (it isn't the end of the world if you do it in a different
- top hat
- tea cup in one hand
- teapot in the other hand
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions