DLTK's Crafts for
Cheshire Cat Paper Craft
This simple cut and paste craft allows children to make their own cheshire cat paper craft.
- something to color with (B&W version)
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces (as appropriate) and cut them out.
- Assemble the paper craft -- if you use the order below, things will
overlap properly (it isn't the end of the world if you do it in a different
- head onto the body
- tail onto the body
- claws onto the body
- ears onto the head
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).