DLTK's Crafts for
Mad Hatter Toilet Paper Roll Craft
by Leanne Guenther
The Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland is a cute and simple
color, cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a
base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a tp roll,
- something to colour with
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head onto the top of the tp roll.
- Glue the hat onto the head.
- Glue the bow underneath the chin.
- Glue the arms on the side.
- Glue the feet onto the bottom of the tp roll, bending the tabs
to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the teacup into one of the hands and the teapot into the
- Close the template window after printing to return to this
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the
template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in
Print friendly version of these instructions