DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Tasha T. Craft
Click to see a full sized photo
of the "Tasha T Twins" ... one made on the colour printer and one in pencil
crayons. Close photo window when done viewing.
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, hair and jewelry onto the head (the letter T).
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).