DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Olga O. Craft
Click to view a full sized photo of the completed craft (printed on the colour printer). Close the photo window when you are finished viewing.
Olga O. is a simple cut and paste paper craft for children to make while learning about the letter
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, earrings and hat onto the head (the letter O)
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).