DLTK's Educational Activities
Groovy Grapes Craft
Groovy Grapes. is a simple cut and paste paper craft for children to make while learning about the letter
G, nutrition or about places where grapes are grown like California or France.
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try printing on purple construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the face, feet and arms onto the body (the grapes).
- Glue the groovy G onto the chest. Talk to your kids about why grapes are groovy (some things that come to mind are that they're sweet, juicy and you don't have to peel them).
- (See the picture above for how it is meant to look when complete).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).