DLTK's Educational Crafts - Learn the Alphabet
Cathy C Paper Craft
Cathy C is a simple color, cut and paste craft. We used the Alphabuddies (one per week) during the summer leading up to Tasha's kindergarten and the first few months she was in kindergarten.
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice. If using a black and white printer, try
printing on coloured construction paper.
- Colour pieces, as necessary.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue on the face, bow and necklace.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one
page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).